RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

The 3 Biggest Manifesting Challenges

If you’ve ever felt frustrated in trying to manifest what you want, you’re
not alone.   Every one of us faces obstacles and blocks before what we
want actually “shows up”.

Lets review the main challenges we all face when it comes to manifesting
(and what you can do about each one of them).

(Each of these challenges are little lessons that can teach us valuable
insights about ourselves.**)

The 3 Biggest Challenges

1. When is what I want going to manifest?

This is the classic one.  Our minds have been trained in a “get it now” kind
of reality.

Since we were very young, we often got instant gratification for many of our
core needs.  And depending on how our parents or caregivers responded to
our needs, we learned an unconscious pattern of wanting/getting that
reinforced the behavior that we felt at that young age.

Some of that behavior was appropriate then, but may no longer serve
you any longer as an adult. It takes a bit of discipline and letting go to
detach from old emotions and patterns so you can be fully present
and make new choices that help you evolve and grow.

An old proverb says:

“There is a season for everything”

It may be frustrating for the mind to admit, but the universe doesn’t
always bend to our will. But, when you set your Heart and mind to
creating what you want, and you follow that intent with love and
passion, it WILL manifest – in its own time.

We all plant many seeds, but the KEY is to nurture those seeds with
proper love and nutrients.

One of my mentors once told me:

“Whatever you set your Heart to, is already on its way…”

So, its really already here – but the mind can’t see it yet.

The key is letting go of the “when” and staying in touch with the essence
of already having it. In other words the deep faith, the *knowing* that’s
its real right now – and all that’s really required is to “see with new eyes”
as Blake once wrote.

The next biggest manifesting challenge…

2. Thinking that getting what you want will
make the pain of “not having it” go away

This one’s a bit hidden from our conscious awareness. But if you can delve
deeper than just needing something and shift to being ok whether it shows
up or not, you’re accessing  a level of mastery that few humans ever reach.

Most get stuck at the “I feel pain/I need relief” level and never understand
the essence of creation itself.

But when you shift your intent from “needing something to show up” to
being able to let go of having it, you activate a higher intelligence within
you.

This intelligence then becomes your core guide and is there to help you
in literally any situation in your life. The gifts this connection will bring
you are greater than all the “getting” or “having” will ever give you.

The faith and knowing that what you want is already manifested (and
the patience that it takes to “wait” for it to “show up”) is the key.

Here’s a couple questions to help you in this 2nd major
manifesting challenge:

Is my Heart really in this?

Do I love this path?

What would I love to create most?

Ponder these whenever you face obstacles and breathe into each
of them as you listen and feel for the answer…

Here’s the 3rd challenge…

3. Am I doing something wrong?

If you ever hear or sense this message, you KNOW it’s the ego trying to pull
you off your path.  Thinking you’re doing something “wrong” prevents you
from seeing the truth in your life.

Disappointment, fear, anger, envy are some of the feelings you may feel
when what you want hasn’t shown up yet.

But each of these emotions are hiding the real issue.

Judgment

Yes – the real cause of frustration or feeling stuck is judgment.  And it’s
ourselves who we’re really judging.

Maybe you’re not doing anything “wrong”.  Maybe your Higher Self is
guiding you to a simpler way of being.

And “having” then is easy – when you are already be-ing.

Make sense?

If you think of the things you want most, why do you want them?

In other words, what if you already had them already?

How would you feel?

Isn’t that what you really want?

The feeling?

Manifesting gets easier when we step out of the way and let go.
Take time each day my friend to check in with your Heart and
your Higher Self – and let yourself manifest from your Heart.

And So It Is…

Watch for my next message on manifesting…

Until then,

Blessings of Abundance to you,

Paul Bauer

P.S. – Would love your comments below…

: – )

Trackback URL

1. 20 Comment(s)

2. By chris on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Hi Paul
    Thanks for the insightful article. I’ve been listening to clear mind for months and so many changes have occured. I am working on 2 more issues and your article gave me a new perspective on what I really want to feel.
    Thank You!

3. By Rannveig on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

I read your article and liked it very much. It felt ,,right” Thank you!

4. By Melissa on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

What I want the most in my life is peace and security – both of which elude me. Isn’t it strange how fear puts you ever deeper into a black hole with no way out? Isn’t it strange that when you make decisions based on what is good for you that the universe simply decides to punish you and beat you down for being brave and listening to your intuition? This is not at all what I thought I was manifesting – but guess what – the universe has other ideas! WOW!

5. By Nikol on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Dear Paul

I have been getting your emails for a long time now and I can’t remember how I got to be receiving them…What is important, however, is that I do get them…”manifesting”…indeed an amazing term. You are very insightful and very right in what you say. We, humans, possess great powers within, but we have not learned to use them or trust ourselves. You are right, we need to send our wishes and intent out in the universe and not be anxious regarding the WHEN. We should just TRUST! And as you say, ‘get out of the way”, silence the ego and wait patiently. Thank you so much for reminding me what I need to be doing. Love and light! Nikol

6. By Eleanor on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Your message comes at just the right moment, thank you so much. Learning to let go, to know that my dreams will come true but to let go and be open to the time-frame is, as Nikol says, learning to trust. Thank you!

7. By WAnda on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

On the ‘patience’ of manifestation “it’s already coming”. Our coffee pot was going out, we were going to make a special trip to get one. I happend by a yard sale on the weekend and a Cusinart coffee pot was waiting for me. Mahalo for sharing these lessons!!

8. By Allen Warren on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

I am grateful that I have what I AM and need nothing else. Namaste

9. By Ludmilla on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

thank you Paul, I need be patience, I know the Univers knows my dreams.You underlined what I am
    practising.

10. By Carolyn Anderson on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

These are things I already knew but when I’m frustrated I forget. Appreciate the detailed reminders.

11. By Arnie on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Agree with what you have written. But in truth it is easier said then done. However, I do agree!

12. By Eileen on Sep 10, 2013 | Reply

Thank You Paul for such an inspiring email and for sharing such down to earth suggestions! now I have noted a few tips and I will put same into action as I am in the process of changing my Life and setting myself into freedom from years of being a parent and x-wife.
    I am returning to the work I most love ie Holistic Awareness, and I will keep intouch with you regarding the outcome in the coming weeks.(and again thank you for sharing such wisdom)Blessings Love and Light.E

13. By Merle on Sep 11, 2013 | Reply

So, two things… it has always seemed to me that if I ‘settle’ for manifesting the feeling that creating what I want will give me, I will somehow be cheating myself out of something. For the last several months I’ve been focused on manifesting a change in myself that is like teaching myself to fish as far as abundance is concerned. I’ve manifested ‘fish’ in the past, but I want something more reliable, more often, without going thru all of the stuff that normal ‘work’ or ‘sales’ puts me thru, but parts of me seem to be resisting, I’m not even trying to practice or test the change….what’s that all about?

14. By Roger Desjardins on Sep 11, 2013 | Reply

Before I read your great article I was upset for the many obstacles I’m finding in a relatively new online business, something like programs in Internet marketing. I think from your help that I’ve found a mental solution as good or better than an active solution that will give me access to obtain success…

15. By Paul Bauer on Sep 15, 2013 | Reply

@Nikol

Thanks Nikol and friends for your insightful feedback.

We all have the “seeds of greatness” and manifesting that we want may take longer than our conscious mind wants – but the real gifts come when you step back and see the big picture.

More to come…

Blessings,

Paul

16. By Leah on Sep 15, 2013 | Reply

Paul:
    It’s been 10 years since I met with you and Susan and others in Kealakekua Bay. So many things have changed in my life since– wonderful things. I thought of you guys this morning, and decided to look you up. I am excited about learning your new material on manifesting. Mahalo.

17. By Lesley on Sep 15, 2013 | Reply

Hi,

Great article, can u expand on the judgement.

Do people project on other people negative qualities about themselves they cannot own.

This is a tough one.

Lesley

18. By julie on Sep 15, 2013 | Reply

oh wow what and amazing article.i really needed this thank you. i can’t wait for the next one. may God bless you.

19. By Betty on Sep 15, 2013 | Reply

Thanks Paul.
    It made so much sense. When I was younger it seemed so much easier. Everything ALWAYS worked out as planned ahead of schedule. As I got older and facing health issues it seems more difficult.
    I still have my dreams I am working for, but seem to have a hard time focusing.
    I guess, maybe I beat myself up too much on that, which probably makes me focus less.
    As you age, you know you don’t have the rest of your life ( many, many years I mean) and time is much more precious. So I tend to get more anxious vs patient.
    Thank you for the reminder.

20. By Brooke on Sep 16, 2013 | Reply

Hi Paul – thanks so much for writing this. I’m currently in a major healing transition in my life. Really getting to core belief issues that need some serious love. I would like to hear more about #2 – letting go and being ok if it doesn’t show up. Whenever I think (ego!) about that concept, I just feel sad and afraid (which I know is really about the ego than the heart). For me, it’s about being alone in life. Not having that partner to share my life with. I just can’t accept being okay with that not being in my life. Thanks for being there for us!

21. By Asad Asaduddin on Sep 18, 2013 | Reply

Thanks for reminding me of “Let Go”. I am still not clear about no. 3. Hoping to get more clarification.