RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

What is “Clear-Mind”?

A reader of our newsletter named Bryan e-mailed
me today asking:

Hi Paul,
I would like to know more about ‘CLEAR MIND’
Regards, Bryan

I replied:

Clear-Mind is my new Meditation program that
helps you:
1) Calm your mind so you can have clarity and focus

2) Meditate deeply (within minutes of using it)

3) Clear unwanted feelings, beliefs, etc

4) Live in the present – to be fully in the NOW – and not worry
about the past or “fret” about the future

5) Attain increased creativity, learning, memory and “integrated
experiences” which help you to perform at your peak

Not to mention the health benefits (lower blood pressure,
reduction in stress, etc).

Many of my clients also report that Clear-Mind helps
them sleep better, remember more, and have a happier
state of mind.

Only “Secrets of Manifesting” students
(and our retreat attendees) can access
Clear-Mind at this time. It
will not be
released to the public until June.

More info on the course is at:

Listen to the “Sneak Peek” audio of the course at:

To Your Dreams And To Your Abundance,

Paul Bauer

Trackback URL

1. 6 Comment(s)

2. By Barbara on Apr 6, 2006 | Reply

Hi Paul,
    Quick question, I have been using EFT with some good results. Is the LBDP associated with EFT?

3. By paulb on Apr 6, 2006 | Reply

Hi Barbara,

While we do use Energy Tapping methods like EFT when appropriate, LBDP (Limiting Belief Discovery Process) allows you to access deeper un-conscious parts (where the limiting beliefs “hide out”.) THEN – in conjunction with Clear-Mind, we clear the SOURCE of the issue – rather than just “symptomatic tapping”.

Tapping can be effective – but the very “filters” (unconscious blocks) that stop us from moving forward can also prevent us from noticing that the filters are **even there** (think of looking through a brown lens – all you’ll see is “brown” – even if you “tap” on an issue – the “world” still looks brown
    because you can’t see the difference.

LBDP helps you:

1) Discover your un-conscious “filters”
    2) Clear them so you can align with Source/Creator/God
    3) Anchor the changes – so you wont have reversals
    (energy leaks or “sabotage”)

Once you’ve cleared the old “filters”, you’ll see life with joy, awe, and
    simple One-ness.

Make sense?

All the very best,

Paul Bauer

4. By Marie L. Smith on Apr 8, 2006 | Reply

I am sooo happy to know I can study after hours because our dear daughter and hubby plus 2 sons 6 and 3 years old are arriving today to live with us for a couple of months and it has been hard work to “convert” the home of 2 happy emptynesters, with all the space available for us two, into a home like we used to have many years ago: A home with 4 children!
    Thank you foe everything I have learnd from you Paul, I am 62 yrs young and love learning more and more avery day!

5. By Marilyn on Aug 14, 2006 | Reply

Where do I find out more about the cost, how to sign up, etc. on the course?

6. By Betty on Aug 14, 2006 | Reply

I have a hard time learning to meditate. I tried the Silva method and could not stay with it on the meditation. I usually fell asleep before it was over. Is this different from other meditation tapes?

7. By Shawn on Mar 4, 2009 | Reply

Paul,

You offer some great advice here. Meditation was challenging before I found a method that worked for me. I also am focused on living life moment by moment as you suggest in your fourth response.

“What if we choose to make the most of this moment?”

“What if I allow great things to come to me?”

Shawn
    “A posse ad esse”
    (Latin for “From possibility to actuality”)